11-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Question, Paper Code : 52161
B.E / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION MAY/JUNE 2014
Electronics and Communication Engineering
CS 2060/ CS 807 /EC 1009/10144 ECE 33 - HIGH SPEED NETWORKS
(Common to PTCS 2060 - High Speed Networks forJtE. (Part-Time.Seventh Semester - Electronics and Communication Engineering - Regulation 2009)
(Regulation 2008/2010)Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions
PART A (10 x 2 =20 marks)
1. Draw a neat diagram of ATM cell formats.
2. Write the requirements of high speed LAN's.
3. What is single server queue?
4. List out the 'fields of frame relay protocol unit.
5. Define TOP flow control.
6. Write the attributes of traffic and congestion control in ATM.
7. Define IntServ.
8. What is Random early detection?
9. When a router receives the 'RSVP resv message?
10. Write the types of RTP specification sub-protocols.
HSN May June 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 47.44 KB / Downloads: 2,508)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here