Question Paper Code 514651
B.E.IB.Tech. DEGH.EE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
EI 2302/EI 52/10133 EI 505 - ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS
(Common to Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
(Common to PTEI 2302 - Analytical Instruments for B.E. (Part-time)
Fifth Semester - Electronics and instrumentation Engineering - Regulation 2009)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. State the limitations of absorption filters.
2. Why sensitive detector is required for Spectrophotometer?
3. Define dead time in Chromatograph.
4. Specify the various types of Chromatographic Column.
5. What are the properties of Gas used for the measurement of Quantity?
6. State the principle of Dust measurement in Thermal power plant.
7. Mention the role of Buffer solution in pH measurement.
8. What are the difference between pH electrodes and Ion selective electrodes?
9. List the various types of semiconductor detectors.
10. Why high intensity magnets are preferred for NMR?
EI 2302 May 2014.pdf (Size: 664.98 KB / Downloads: 831)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here