Question Paper Code : 916561
B.E.IB.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION : Nov / Dec 2014
ME 2304 / ME 54 / ME 1304/080120044/10122 ME 505 - ENGINEERING METROLOGY AND MEASUREMENTS
(Common to Production Engineering)
(Common to PTME 2304/10122 ME 5.05 - Engineering Metrology and Measurements For B.E.(part-Time) Fourth Semester - Mechanical Engineering)
Regulation 2009/2010Time : 3 Hours
Answer ALL questions.
PART A (10 x-2 = 20 marks)
1. Write the difference between accuracy and precision.
2. What is meant by calibration?
3. Write the constructional requirements.: of the sine bar for accurate measurement.
4. . Write the difference between comparator and measuring instrument.
5. Derive the expression for 'Best .size of wire' in screw thread measurement .
6. Brief any two reference circle used in the Measurement of Roundness.
7. What are the. advantages of Laser in interferometry?
.8. Write the features of CMM.
9. Write the principle of termperature measurement using thermocouple.
10. What are the physical characteristics of temperature measuring sensor?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :ME2304
Subject Name :ENGINEERING METROLOGY AND MEASUREMENTS
Study Material Description :QP
EMM Nov Dec 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 116.18 KB / Downloads: 1,422)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.