16-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Question Paper Code : 51349
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
Computer Science and Engineering
CS 2304/ OS 541 CS 1304 A/.10144 GS 505 - SYSTEM SOFTWARE
(Common to Information Technology)
(Common to PTCS 2304-System Software for B.E.(Part-Time) Fourth Semester CSE-Regulation 2009)Time: Three hours
Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. Distinguish between system software and application software.
2. Write the sequence of instructions for SIC to set ALPHA equal to integer portion of BETAlGAMMA. Assume that ALPHA and :BETA are RESW 1.
3. Define program relocation:
4. Give the use of literal pool.
5. When is art absolute loader useful?
G. List the record types lased in MScl)OS linker.
7. What is macro-time variable? Giveits puspose.
8. Give the features of ANSI C macro.
9. What are the advantages of debuggers?
10.Give the significance of user interface.
System Software May2014 QP.pdf (Size: 439.59 KB / Downloads: 1,220)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here