Question Paper Code: 91446
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014.
EE 2351/EE 611 0133 EE 601 POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS
(Common to PTEE 2351 / 101-33 EE601 Power System Analysis for B.E. (Part-Time) Fourth Semester Electrical and Electronics Engineering Regulation 2009/2010)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
1. What are the main divisions of power system?
2. What is the need for per unit value?
3. What is load flow or power flow study
4., Define voltage controlled bus.
5. What is the need for short circuit study?
6. What is symmetrical fault?
7. What are symmetrical components?
8. What is sequence networks?
9. Define critical clearing time and critical clearing angle.
10. What is steady state stability limit?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EE2351
Subject Name : POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS
Study Material Description :QP
EE2351 PSA Nov Dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 202.79 KB / Downloads: 3,563)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.