Question Paper Code: 91607
B.E / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014.
ME 2027 / ME 701 / GE 1452/10122 MEE21- PROCESS PLANNING AND COST ESTIMATION
(Common to Production Engineering)
(Common to PTME 2027 - Process Planning and Cost Estimation for B.E. (Part-Time) Sixth Semester - Mechanical Engineering - Regulation 2009)
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL Questions.
PART A- (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. Write the objectives of Method study ..
2. What is Ergonomics?
3. State the Parameters involved in material selection.
4. Define : Break even point.
5. Define: Under Estimate.'
6. What is meant by target cost?
7. What is meant by conceptual cost estimating.
8. Define: contingency allowance.
9. List out the material losses in forging.
10. What do you mean by overhead expenditure?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :ME2027
Subject Name : PROCESS PLANNING AND COST ESTIMATION
Study Material Description :QP
ME2027 PPACE Nov Dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 171.57 KB / Downloads: 6,302)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.