25-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Reddit user "s-blade" shared his story of spontaneous combustion smartphone occurred recently. LG G3, which was used by the sister of a young man lying on the bed and are charged from the mains, when the explosion occurred and the unit caught fire. Fortunately, no people have been hurt, however, was thoroughly burnt through the mattress. According to s-blade, the smartphone battery was not 3rd party, and the device wasn't left under a pillow or blanket or something else that could cause it to overheat. However, considering how many devices are produced annually, it can be assumed that some of them may have manufacturing defects, so be careful with their expensive and try to protect themselves from such cases.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here