18-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Bookmarks: A collection of direct links to predefined web pages which is stored in your browser. it can be created and managed by the user themselves and it is also known as Favorites.
Most browser ppl bookmarks their favorite website and it is stored visible to all to make me secure user should protect the bookmarks so for that there is an extension available in GoogleChrome.
Let me tell you how to use it:
First we need Google Chrome browser installed in your Computer then follow the steps:
1. U need to install LockMyFavs to Google Chrome.Attachment it HERE
2. It will be available in right side top next to the settings button. it looks like RED STAR and click it. It opens as shown in pic below
3. Create an new account and sign in
4. and now it is accessible so u can protect ur bookmarks!!!
5. to add bookmark click on Add fav and post the link in first column and alias in second column.
6. the added bookmarks are stored in Library and if you want to see the bookmarks click Library.
7. another feature of this extension is it will automatically added to ur context menu. Right click Options you can see the Add to LockMyFavs option
8. It will stored to Library!!
Will post to Firefox soon!!