31-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Railway Recruitment Board Chennai
Senior Section Engineer
Dec 2014 Question Paper
(please read carefully and comply)
1. Kindly read the complete set of instructions carefully and also see the instructions on the back side of the OMR Answer Sheet and fill the details in the OJ-1R Answer Sheet and Question Booklet.
2. One paragraph each Hindi and English is. given on Page I. Copying of the paragraph in the space provided in the OMR Answer sheet (in the language as filled in the applicarion form either in Hindi or English) in your running hand is compulsory. DO NOT USE BLOCK LEITERS.
3. (a) Question Booklet Serial No. must clearly be written and marked in the bubbles in the space provided in the OMR Answer Sheet.
(b) OMR Sheet No. should be written in the space provided in the Question Booklet.
4. After being instructed to open the Booklet, the candidates will open the seals. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check and ensure thaI the booklet contains ISO questions and start the paper from page no. 18.
5. The question paper comprises 150 questions and are available in congruent versions of English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Gujrati and Punjabi languages. In case of any doubt or confusion, English version shall prevail.
6. All Questions are of Objective type. There is only one correct answer to each question carrying one mark. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
7. In the event of any mistake in any question/s, candidates will Dot be penalized. However no corrections will be made in questionls during the examination.
8. You must use Blue or Black ball-point pen only for answering. Altering of answers once entered is not permissible. Enter the answers in the Answer Sheet carefully.
9. Rough work. if any may be done in the Question Booklet only in the space provided. No additional paper shall be provided.
10. Use of Log tables, Calculator. Slide rule, Mobile phone, Pager, Digital diary or any other electronic item/instrument etc. is not allowed Their use w11Jresult in disqualification.
11. No candidate should leave !he examination hall before the final bell. The Answer Sheet and the top sheet of the Question Booklet must be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
RRB SE QP 2014.pdf (Size: 11.6 MB / Downloads: 814)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here