21-06-2012, 05:36 PM
The sun's energy can be used for the production of thermal or electric energy, with devices of various kinds.
In fact, the solar panels are used to produce hot water or integration of heating, while the photovoltaic panels allow produce electricity.
Today, however, begin to spread types of panels hybrids , which allow to combine both technologies giving rise to an optimal solution that allows to produce both electricity and heat.
The innovative hybrid panel Brandoni Solar for the joint production of heat and power, was chosen by the Scientific Committee of the MCE / Next Energy , to be admitted to the Path Efficiency and Innovation 2012 , as one of the best products presented.
panel is in the race to compete for the Class A 2012 , honoring the best technologies for energy efficiency, an integration between the building and facilities.
Usually the traditional photovoltaic module is not able to collect all the rays that receives, while the innovative Brandoni Solar panel allows to collect the heat is not used, sending it through a heat exchanger which improves the efficiency of electricity production of the photovoltaic panel. The scattered energy, in fact, can be used to heat the water to be used for sanitary or, through an appropriate integration, be used for domestic heating.
There are many advantages that this technology presents:
- the first decrease in costs , since the installation of a single panel replaces two, that the photovoltaic and solar thermal;
- less surface area occupied, since it allows us to produce more energy than they would install a number of panels of either type;
- less deterioration of solar module
- simple technology that does not require too problematic for the installation and maintenance
- reduced environmental impact , reducing the number of panels to be installed.
Similar aspects are those arising in the solar panel High Energy (NRG-H) of Eco Sources Zanon , whose main feature is to reduce the temperature of operation, and thus increase the amount of kW / h per year products.
In this case, on the back of the panel, is applied to a collector of aluminum , which allows to transfer the heat produced to a closed-loop system, which contains a solution of water and glycol.
The closed loop system transfers the heat collected at a system water / water or water / air, and in this way decreases the temperature of the panel, increasing the efficiency.
Also in this case one obtains several advantages:
- there is a considerable increase in the yield electricity;
- it produces hot water as well as electrical current, which is useful for domestic use or for heating swimming pools, at temperatures similar to the solar heating systems (60 ° C in summer , 30 ° in winter);
- there is a minor aging of PV modules;
- by controlling the temperature of the roof you get the Snow clearance in winter,
- the recovery of heat can be used for floor heating ;
- has a lower surface, supports and lower installation costs compared to photovoltaic and solar thermal-disjoint.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here