13-02-2015, 08:07 PM
1. Enough matter (text, figures etc) in a page; not mostly white space
2. First Para of a chapter briefly state what is done in the chapter; last Para of a chapter to gently lead to next chapter.
3. Give the equipment, hardware configuration details in appendix; so also company details to be given in an Appendix (if appropriate)
4. Figures should have captions and be numbered Eg.Fig.5.8 Variation of speed with load.
5. Figures equations, tables to be continuously numbered within a chapter Eg.Fig.4.1, Fig.4.2…../Table 4.1, Table 4.2…..
6. MS Word Times New Roman font, size 12 for body of text; size 14 and bold for both sub section titles and section titles; size 10 for table heading and figures and captions.
7. For chapter title, suitably large font size and bold and suitable font (Times New Roman).
8. If a figure or table in chapter 3 happen to be the fourth then assign 3.4 to that figure(eg.. Fig 3.4 Table 3.4)
9. All pages should be numbered continuously.
10. For figures, captions should be at the bottom of the figure, graphs, charts flow diagrams etc.,
11. For tables, captions should be above the tabular column.
12. Tables and figures should confirm to the margin specifications. Large size figures should be reduced to the appropriate size before insertion.
13. No art paper for chapter titles.
14. Not more than 1.5 line spacing.
15. Margin: Left=1¼” ,Right= ¾” ,top=1”, bottom=1”
16. Report need not be thick (voluminous).
17. Subscripts and superscripts should be properly printed.
18. Use spell checkers: but follow British spelling.
19. There should not be anything in the project report that is not a part of the project.
20. Reference in body to be given with square bracket. Eg. ”This technique was first proposed in .”
21. Total number of pages should not exceed 50 & Minimum of 30 pages is required.
For more info and Sample Project Report Format Attachment the attachment.
Mini PROJECT Report format.pdf (Size: 462.06 KB / Downloads: 419)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here