25-02-2015, 04:22 PM
(i) Formal Stream :– Candidates who passed Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education /Intermediate through National Open School / Equivalent examination can take direct admission into Degree programmes.
(ii) Non-Formal Stream :– Candidates without any of the formal educational qualifications mentioned above, but completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2015 are eligible to appear for Eligibility Test (ET) conducted by the University.
How To Apply and Application Fee:
1.To Appear for Eligibility test -2015, the candidates shall register ‘On-line’ through http://www.braouonline.in.
2.For that, application contact the nearby Dr.BRAOU Study center in your area for further information and to fill particulars through online.
3. Read the information given in the information Brochure completely before registration.
4. Pay the Registration fee Rs 200/-(Two hundred only) towards registration using Credit /Debit card OR Rs 210/- (Two hundred and Ten only) through Online Franchisee centre.
5. Provide your mobile number or mobile number of your relatives /friends. If you do not have mobile phone compulsorily to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of the course.
6. Model ET Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for reference. Go through it carefully.
7. Instructions to fill the OMR Answer Sheet are also given inside to make you comfortable in the Examination Hall.
Apply Online : Click Here
For Notification : Click Here