15-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Admission To B.E/B.TECH/B.ARCH Degree Programmes Under Consortium of Industries for 2015 - 2016
Anna University introduced “Consortium of Industries” scheme wherein industries which are engaged in Manufacturing / Productivity process or other related process can sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the University for the benefits like.
1. To conduct refresher courses / training programmes / guest lectures etc., for the staff of the Company.
2. To impart industrial training for the students.
3. To support industrial visits and accomplishment of industrial projects and actively involve in providing placements for the students.
4. To support development of new programmes and courses for which there are sufficient demand in industries.
5. To interact with the concerned Department of the University in restructuring the curriculum taking into account the topics of immediate and long term relevance to the industries.
For More Details : Click Here
kavi, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Apr 2013.