DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
EE 6211 ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT LABORATORY
(FOR II SEMESTER EEE)LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Experimental verification of Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws
2.Experimental verification of network theorems (Thevenin, Norton, Superposition and maximum
power transfer Theorem).
3. Study of CRO and measurement of sinusoidal voltage, frequency and power factor.
4. Experiental determination of time constant of series R-C electric circuits.
5. Experimental determination of frequency response of RLC circuits.
6. Design and Simulation of series resonance circuit.
7. Design and Simulation of parallel resonant circuits.
8. Simulation of low pass and high pass passive filters.
9. Simulation of three phase balanced and unbalanced star, delta networks circuits.
10. Experimental determination of power in three phase circuits by two-watt meter method .
11. Calibration of single phase energy meter.
12. Determination of two port network parameters
Department :ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGG.
Subject Code :EE6211
Subject Name :ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY
Study Material Description :LAB MANUAL
lab manual.pdf (Size: 1.57 MB / Downloads: 717)