26-07-2015, 11:21 AM
ANNA UNIVERSITY – CHENNAI 600025
AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS - R -2013
DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
YEAR/SEM: III/V [2013 – 2017]
IT6513 CASE TOOLS LABORATORY
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
To develop a mini-project by following the 9 exercises listed below.
1. To develop a problem statement.
2. Identify Use Cases and develop the Use Case model.
3. Identify the conceptual classes and develop a domain model with UML Class diagram.
4. using the identified scenarios find the interaction between objects and represent them using UML Sequence diagrams.
5. Draw relevant state charts and activity diagrams.
6. Identify the User Interface, Domain objects, and Technical services. Draw the partial layered, logical architecture diagram with UML package diagram notation.
7. Develop and test the Technical services layer.
8. Develop and test the Domain objects layer.
9. Develop and test the User interface layer.
Case Tools lab-manual.pdf (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 1,861)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here