PERMITTING THE STUDENTS ADMITTED TO UG (FULL TIME / PART TIME) AND PG (FULL T|ME / PART T|ME) PROGRAMMES IN UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENTS / AFFILIATED COLLEGES OF ANNA UNIVERSITY UNDER VARIOUS REGULATIONS TO COMPLETE THE ARREAR COURSES AS THEY HAVE EXCEEDED THE MAXIMUM PERIOD FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME.
A set of students who have been admitted to UG (Full-Time / Part-Time) and PG (Full-Time / Part-Time) prograrnmes in University Departments / Affiliated Colleges under Anna University have represented that, they have completed all the semesters prescribed for the course, but they could not complete the arrear courses and they have exceeded the maximum period for completion of the programme as per the regulations.
Based on the representation received from the students from the University Departments Affiliated institutions for UG (Full-Time / Part-Time) and PG (Full-Time / Part-Time), they have been given additional time to clear the arrear papers as last and final chance as per the attachment attached below.
- The candidates should register for all the arrear papers to complete their respective UG / PG Degree programme.
- They should submit the copies of mark sheets for previous examinations.
- This grace period for the above mentioned attempts is the last and final chance and no further chance will be given for any reason.
- The University has the right to deny the permission for the candidates not otherwise eligible.
- Special examination fee to be paid by the student may be as follows:
upto 5 subjects : Rs.5,000
For every additional subject : Rs.1,000
- For further details, the candidates of Affiliated institutions are requested to contact the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai.
- The candidates of University Departments are requested to contact the Additional Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai.
Notification2015.pdf (Size: 1.2 MB / Downloads: 9,022)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here