13-08-2015, 10:28 PM
CENTRALIZED WALK IN INTERVIEW
INTERMEDIATE (VOCATIONAL) PASS OUTS
FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING.
IN REPUTED ORGANIZATIONS (GOVERNMENT & PRIVATE SECTOR)
JOINTLY ORGANIZED BY
COMMISSIONERATE OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION
GOVT.OF ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD
BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
(SOUTHERN REGION), GOVT.OF INDIA, CHENNAI.THE DETAILS OF SELECTION SCHEDULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Date & Time of Interview
1. Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) on or after April 2013, in respective branches of Vocational Course can directly appear for the interview along with original certificates for verification (Returned immediately) /Xerox Copy of Provisional Certificate and 3 sets of BIO-DATA.
2. Candidates who have already undergone / undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to attend the walk in interview.
3. Training period is ONE YEAR only under Apprenticeship Training Scheme of Board of Apprenticeship Training, (BOAT) Govt. of India.
4. Minimum Stipend prescribed during training: 2758/ p.m. for Intermediate (Vocational). Many Organizations including Government Organizations are
paying more than the minimum prescribed.
5. No TA & DA payable for attending walk in interview.
6. Intermediate (Vocational) Pass outs can Contact O/o the Commissionerate of Intermediate Education (Shri. P. Rammanohar, Reader, SIVE, Contact No-96429 20986) O/o CIE Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad) for any queries/details.
7. If any branch of Engineering & Paramedical for which the Industries are not participating, the bio-data of the Candidate will be taken by our official and /or
official from O/o CIE Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad to take further action to Place them as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act.
CSAP.pdf (Size: 264.09 KB / Downloads: 20)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here