19-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Railway Recruitment Board
Admit Card for SE Exam 2015Instructions to the Candidate :
1. Please afﬁx Passport size Colour Photograph - same as that was attached in your application form - in the space provided on the upper portion of the Admit Card.
2. The Admit Card is to be submitted for veriﬁcation at the time of the test. At least one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) photo identiﬁcation card (such as College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar, UID) should also be presented.
3. Candidates must also bring two colour photographs (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and also a post card size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the ONLINE examination.
4. This Admit Card is valid only for the test date and session time as speciﬁed above.
5. Candidates should report at 7:30 A.M. for Shift 1 ,11.30 A.M. for Shift 2 & 3.30 P.M. for Shift 3.
6. No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after 8:00 A.M. for Shift 1, 12.00 P.M. for shift 2, 4.00 P.M. for Shift 3
7. A candidate should write the Self-Declaration inside the exam lab in the presence of the Invigilator.
8. Mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets such as watches, calculators are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre. There is no facility for safe-keeping of your personal belongings outside the examination hall and RRB/Assessment service provider are not responsible for its loss. Only Admit Card, Photo ID card, pen/ pencil will be allowed inside the test hall.
9. The candidate can view and answer questions in any of the 15 languages applicable.
10. There will be negative mark for wrong answers. For every wrong answer 1/3rd mark will be deducted
11. Please ﬁnd the practice test link (https://www.digialm.com/OnlineAssessment...l?1181@@M1), use this link to familiarize yourself on how to view/answer questions on the exam day.
12. Friends and relatives accompanying the candidate will not be allowed inside the test centre.
13. Rough sheet(s) will be provided to the candidate for rough work which will have to be returned after the test.
14. Candidate should write his/her name and registration number on the rough sheet(s).
15. Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
16. Candidate needs to make his/her own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
17. The Admit Card is provisional, subject to the condition that the candidate has fulﬁlled the eligibility conditions like academic qualiﬁcation, category, PWD status etc. as mentioned in his/her application which is subject to veriﬁcation in the consecutive stages of the selection process.
18. Special instructions if any given by the Invigilator should be followed strictly.
19. Change of date/centre of examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
20. Mere issue of Admit Card does not confer any right to be eligible for the post.
21. The candidature is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, in case any inconsistency is noticed.
22. RRB reserves the right to order re-examination for any or all candidates.
23. Decision of the RRB in all matters will be ﬁnal and binding on the candidates.
RRB 2015 WISHES YOU ALL THE BEST!
To View Admit Card : Click Here
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here