03-09-2015, 07:47 AM
KONGU ENGINEERING COLLEGE (Autonomous)
PERUNDURAI, ERODE 638052 TAMILNADU
WIRELESS NETWORKS & NETWORK SIMULATORS
11 & 12 September 2015
This workshop aims to enlighten the participants on the research trends of Wireless Networks. Information age at present is witnessing a dramatic use of digital and electronic devices in the workplace and beyond. Wireless, Mobile Networks and its applications have received a significant and sustained research interest in terms of designing and deploying large scale and high performance computational applications in real life. The aim of the workshop is to provide
platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge developments in the field
• Overview and Challenges in Wireless Networks
• Hands on Training in Network Simulator NS2,QualNet,OMNet++ and GloMoSim
• Practical approaches on Wireless Personal Area Networks and Wireless Sensor Networks including Zigbee.
• Methodologies for measuring and characterizing heterogeneous wireless networks
• Cellular N/W’s 3G, beyond 3G and integration of Wireless access technologies.
• Wireless Network Simulator in MATLAB
Spot registration is available.
Dr..T.Abirami, AP (SRG) 9843560116 97886 54804
itwnns-1.docx (Size: 82.99 KB / Downloads: 48)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here