KONGU ENGINEERING COLLEGE
PERUNDURAI, ERODE 638052 TAMILNADU
Practical Issues in Building
Wireless Sensor Network Applications
18.09.2015 & 19.09.2015
Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) is one of the most emerging fields that have capability to change many of the Information Communication aspects in the upcoming era. However, developing sensor network application is notoriously difficult due to extreme resource limitations of nodes, the unreliability of radio communication, and the necessity of low power operation.
The objective of this workshop is to present expositive review content on currently available experimental tools/services/concepts used for a wide collection of applications, such as environmental monitoring, vehicle tracking, surveillance etc. Currently due to high cost of large number of sensor nodes most researches in wireless sensor networks area is performed by using these experimental tools in various Universities, institutes and research centres before implementing the real one. Also the statistics gathered from these experimental tools can be realistic and convenient. These experimental tools provide a better option for studying the behavior of WSNs before and after implementing the physical one.
DAY 1 :
• Research Issues and Applications in WSNs
• Practical experiences from innovative real-world sensor network deployments and applications
• Programming and debugging sensor networks
• Data Mining Techniques and Tools for WSNs
• Topology control and routing protocols in sensor network deployments
• Energy Efficient Schemes and Security Protocols in WSNs
• Large-scale open sensor data sets from real deployments using Soft computing techniques
• MATLAB Implementation of Wireless Sensor Network
Spot registration is available.
Assistant Professor (Sr.G)
Department of IT
Kongu Engineering College
E mail id: email@example.com
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here