01-10-2015, 07:43 AM
MAHENDRA ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Mahendhirapuri, Mallasamudram, Namakkal DT -637 503.
DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ME13L52- KINEMATICS & DYNAMICS LABORATORY
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Kinematics of Four Bar Mechanisms- Slider Crank and Crank Rocker Mechanism-Determination of velocity and acceleration.
2. Kinematics of universal joints (single and double)-Determination of velocity and acceleration.
3. Kinematics of Gear trains-Simple, Compound, Epi-cyclic and Differential: Determination of velocity ratio and Torque.
4. Governors-Determination of range sensitivity, effort etc., for any one of Governors - Proell Governor.
5. Motorized gyroscope-Verification of laws- Determination of gyroscopic couple.
6. Whirling of shafts – Determination of critical speeds of shafts with concentrated loads.
7. Balancing of rotating and reciprocating masses.
8. Determination of Mass moment of inertia by oscillation method for connecting rod.
9. Vibration system- Spring mass system- Determination of damping co-efficient of single degree of freedom system.
10. Determination of torsional frequencies for compound pendulum and flywheel system with lumped Moment of inertia.
11. Cam – Determination of jump speed and profile of the cam.
12. Vibrating Table – Vibration Measurement.
DOM LAB manual.pdf (Size: 847.35 KB / Downloads: 182)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here