04-10-2015, 08:16 PM
Linux ProgrammingList of programs
1. a) Study of Unix/Linux general purpose utility command list
man, who, cat, cd, cp, ps, ls, mv, rm, mkdir, rmdir, echo, more, date, time, kill, history, chmod, chown, finger, pwd, cal, logout, shutdown.
b) Study of vi editor.
c) Study of Bash shell, Bourne shell and C shell in Unix/Linux operating system.
d) Study of Unix/Linux file system (tree structure).
e) Study of .bashrc, /etc/bashrc and Environment variables.
2. Write a C program that makes a copy of a file using standard I/O, and system calls
3. Write a C program to emulate the UNIX ls –l command.
4. Write a C program that illustrates how to execute two commands concurrently with a command pipe.
Ex: - ls –l | sort
5. Write a C program that illustrates two processes communicating using shared memory
6. Write a C program to simulate producer and consumer problem using semaphores
7. Write C program to create a thread using pthreads library and let it run its function.
8. Write a C program to illustrate concurrent execution of threads using pthreads library.
LP Lab Manual.pdf (Size: 560.61 KB / Downloads: 204)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here