07-10-2015, 06:39 AM
Anna University , Chennai
B. E / B. Tech (Part - Time) Degree Examinations, April / May 2014
Branch: IT Semester: II
PTIT 8203 - DATABASE SYSTEM CONCEPTSTime: 3 Hours
Answer All Questions
Part - A (10 X 2 = 20 Marks)
1. What is data model?
2. Define strong and weak entities.
3. Distinguish between procedures and functions.
4. What is ODBC? State its uses.
5. Define normalization: Give an example.
6. How will you compute the closure?
7. What is media recovery?
8. What are association rules?
9. Write the properties of sequential files.
10. How will you estimate the cost of a query?
DBSC April May 2014 QP.PDF (Size: 86.05 KB / Downloads: 59)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here