11-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Anna University , Chennai
Department of B.E-Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE6502 - Microprocessors & Microcontroller
Nov / Dec 2015 Important Questions
Velammal Engineering College
The given 25 questions are important questions and one can get just pass marks if the University question is standard. If question paper is twisted, this may not help. So I request the students to study the below, only if anybody find it difficult to pass. Others should study the entire syllabus OR first study these questions, and then study the remaining. STUDY IN THE SAME SERIAL NUMBER ORDER GIVEN. DON’T SHUFFLE.
1. Draw and explain the architecture of 8085.
2. Draw and explain data flow of 8085.
3. With neat sketches, explain the signals and various modules of Intel 8051 microcontroller.(Architecture)
4. Draw and explain the interrupt structure of 8085.(Includes RIM & SIM Instruction)
5. Explain in detail various operating modes of 8255 PPI with necessary control words.
6. Explain in detail various operating modes of 8253 Timer with necessary control words.
7. Explain the architecture of USART(8251) in detail with neat block diagram and describe the mode and status word.
8. Explain the Architecture of 8259 Programmable interrupt controller.
9. Explain with diagrams, how ADC and DAC are interfaced with microprocessor 8085.
10. Draw the block diagram of 8279 Keyboard Display Interface and explain.
11. Draw the block diagram of 8237 Direct Memory Access (DMA) Controller and explain.
12. With neat diagram, explain the microcontroller (8051) based stepper motor control.
13. With neat diagram explain Washing Machine Control using 8051 microcontroller.
14. With neat diagram explain Closed loop control of servo motor using 8051.
15. With neat diagram explain Keyboard display interface of 8051.
16. Explain the timer/counter functional unit and operating modes of microcontroller 8051 with relevant diagrams.
16. Addressing modes of 8051 and 8085 with examples.
17. Explain the interrupt structure in 8051 in detail.
18. Serial Communication Interface of 8051.
19. Design a microprocessor system to interface two 2KX8 EPROM and two 4KX8 RAM using absolute decoding.( Kb range may vary)
20. Explain I/O interfacing using I/O mapped I/O in detail.
21. Explain I/O interfacing using memory mapped I/O in detail.
22. Timing diagrams (Opcode fetch, IO Read, IO Write, Memory Read, Memory Write & Instructions- IN, OUT, MVI, LDA, STA)
23. Subroutine and stack - 8085.
24. Instruction set and Instruction format of 8085.
25. Instruction set of 8051.
MPMC Nov Dec 2015 Important Questions - Vidyarthiplus.pdf (Size: 321.43 KB / Downloads: 2,646)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here