24-10-2015, 08:25 AM
B.E / B.Tech (Part Time) DEGREE END SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS, APRIL/MAY 2014
PTMF339/PTMN 471 FLEXIBLE MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
(Regulation 2002/2005)Time: 3 Hours
Max. Marks 100
Answer ALL Questions
PART-A (10 x 2 = 20 Marks)
1. What is the scope for FMS in manufacturing today?
2. What are the types of FMS?
f3. What is the composition of typical FMS in metal cutting?
4. What is the hierarchy of computer control in FMS?
5. What is an abstract model in FMS simulation?
6. What is the importance of databases in FMS?
7. What is the role of group technology in FMS?
8. What is coding method of group technology?
9. What is the role of FMS in aerospace machining?
10. How is artificial intelligence applied in FMS?
FMS April May 2014 QP.PDF (Size: 75.47 KB / Downloads: 142)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here