26-10-2015, 06:22 AM
Kaizen Robotics Program is a certificate program to provide students a steep learning curve in the field of robotics. Kaizen is a 2 year curriculum for emerging technologies. Our program comprises of Intensive Training conducted as a classroom course and Guidance Program supported through our office at IIT Madras Research Park. Till now, more than 3500 students have been trained under the Kaizen Robotics Program. Our clients include few of the best technical institutes in Chennai. .
· 07 December 2015 - Class 1
· 08 December 2015 - Class 2
· 09 December 2015 - Class 3
· 10 December 2015 - Class 4
· 11 December 2015 - Class 5
· 13 December 2015 - Competition
Intensive Training program
Our top trainers will conduct intensive hands-on learning sessions at IIT Madras Research Park. Students will be provided hands-on learning to make more than 10 robots. All required resources such as components, resource booklets, software’s, etc. will be provided to the students.
Kaizen students will be provided guidance to participate in robotics competitions and technical projects. This guidance will be provided through hangout sessions, hangout seminars, in-person meeting, etc. This guidance will be provided till February 2016.
· Hobby / Research Projects
· Participation in Competitions
· Project Funding and Product development
A very elaborate kit of components required to build the robot will be provided to a team of 3 students. Necessary resources such as:
· Theory booklets
· Practice hand-outs
· Necessary softwares
· Online tutorials and other resource materials will be made available to the students
1. No prior knowledge of Robotics required.
2. Student will have to form a Team of 3 students.
3. A team must bring one laptop of their own.
Curriculum of the course:
· Basics of Robotics
· Micro-controller Programming
· Line Follower Robot
· Obstacle Avoidance Robot
· Table Top Robot
· Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
· PWM based robots
· Analog to Digital Conversion
· Interfacing Analog sensors
· Speed Controlled Robot
· Direction Controlled Robot
Course fee and Duration:
The course fee is RS.7500/- which includes 2 months of intensive training and 4 months of guidance program. Students will have to pay an initial fee RS.1500/- to register and the remaining 6000/- can be paid on the first day of the course.
Participants will be certified by Lema Labs and IIT Madras Alumni Association.
Venue: IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai
Hurry! Limited Seats only!
To Register: https://krpbasic.explara.com
For Queries Contact: 9543425898, 8056603335
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here