30-10-2015, 08:42 AM
Question Paper Code : 53049
B.E./B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2010
BM 2302 — DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC EQUIPMENT — I
(Regulation 2008)Time : Three hours
Maximum : 100 Marks
Answer ALL questions
PART A (10 × 2 = 20 Marks)
1. Draw and label the critical features of an electrocardiogram.
2. What are the two types of pacemakers?
3. Draw a typical neuronal spike showing amplitude and duration.
4. What are the differences in amplification and bandwidth requirement of amplifiers for EEG and ECG?
5. Mention the uses of electromyography?
6. How will you select a simulator waveform which would not produce any ionization?
7. What clinical measurements can be done using spirometer?
8. Why is the impedance plethysmograph, is called pseudo-plethysmography?
9. What diagnostic information will be obtained using audiometer?
10. What is meant by galvanic skin response?
DTE 1 QP.pdf (Size: 84.37 KB / Downloads: 258)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here