28-04-2016, 01:24 PM
ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS LABORATORY MANUAL
(II – SEMESTER)
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Verification of Ohm’s laws and Kirchhoff’s laws.
2. Verification of Thevenin’s and Norton’s Theorem.
3. Verification of Superposition Theorem.
4. Verification of Maximum power transfer theorem.
5. Verification of Reciprocity theorem.
6. Measurement of Self inductance of a coil.
7. Verification of Mesh and Nodal analysis.
8. Transient response of RL and RC circuits for DC input.
9. Frequency response of Series and Parallel resonance circuits.
10. Frequency response of Single tuned coupled circuits.
Special Thanks to :
Adhiparasakthi engineering college
EE2155-Electrical-Circuits-Lab-Manual.pdf (Size: 667.33 KB / Downloads: 36)
kavi, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Apr 2013.