GE2112 FOCP Fundamentals of computer programming Important part B Questions
1st year 1st sem
common to all departments
1. Explain in detail the evolution of computers.
2. Discuss basic organization of computer system and explain the functions of the various units.
3. Explain the various generation of computers
4. Explain the classification of the computer
1. List the different software development steps and explain
2. Describe the different types of software with examples.
3. Explain the various types of software with examples
4. Discuss the services provided by the internet
1. Write the uses of flowchart and algorithm with suitable examples.
2. Draw and explain the various symbols of flowchart and also draw the
flowchart to add an array of N elements.
3. Write an algorithm for finding sum and average of n numbers
4. What is a pseudo code ? How does it differ from flowchart? write a pseudo code to add up all the even numbers between 0 and 100 and print the results
1. What are the different operators available in C? Explain with examples.
2. Explain the following conditional statements with an example program
3. Explain briefly the formatted and unformatted I/O functions in C
4. Explain briefly the various decision making statements with examples
1. Explain, with examples, the different types of storage classes in C.
2. Explain in detail with program about Call by value and call by address in C
3. Briefly explain the various string handling functions in C
4. Explain about structures and unions in detail
“Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise...”