04-11-2012, 07:49 PM
B.E/B.Tech. DEGRE EXAMINATION, APRIL/MAY 2010.
Computer science and engineering
CS 1020 -- SOFTWARE QUALITY MANAGEMENT
(COMMON TO B.E.(PART TIME) SEVENTH SEMESTER REGULATION 2005)
TIME: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS:100
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
Part A—(10*2=20 marks)
1.Draw the schematic hierarchical view of software quality.
2.Give a short note on Boehm Model.
2.What is SVV and SQA? Draw its relation.
4.What is Quality Software Assurance?
5.List out the Ishikawa'a seven basic tools.
6.Define Fagan and Jone's error detection and defect removal efficiency.
7. What are the five extra activities of QIP involved?
8.Write briefly on the logistic model for customer satisfaction analysis.
9.Draw the graph for capability maturity model.
10. What is the role of CMM?
PART B—(5*16=8 MARKS)
11. (a) Explain the software quality and various views on quality with a neat diagram.
(b) What are the functions worked on metrics recently? Explain them.
12. (a) Explain the Quality Metrics in detail.
(b) What does Software audit review mean? Discuss the objectives and participants.
13. (a) Explain Rayleigh model in detail.
(b) Describe how literature review is done.
14. (a) What is Cyclomatic complexity? Explain how it is used in deriving the logical
complexity of a program?
(b)Explain structure metrics in detail.
15. (a) What are the different contents of standard? Discuss.
(b) How do you improve the software quality? Explain the method.
“Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise...”