07-11-2012, 08:54 PM
how to setup a always on connection on BSNL broadband
know more about Always on connection - http://www.vidyarthiplus.com/vp/Thread-A...n=lastpost
so, lets get Started
- type in 220.127.116.11 in URL bar of ur browser
- then a login box will appear
- now type admin both in Username & Password field or admin and password in respective boxes
- now Go to Inernet or Mostly Wan config
- now Delete all active connections
- now create a new connection
- VPI0-255) VCI: (32-65535) Service Category: Peak Cell Ratecell/s(0-8000) Sustainable Cell Rate: cell/s(1-7099) Maximum Burst Size: cells(1-1000000)
enter following values
- Select the encapsulation type with the ATM PVC that your ISP has instructed you to use. Encapsulation Type: LLC/Snap Encapsulation Mode: Bridging
- Step-6: In the Connection Type page, Check whether PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) Radio Button is selected. Click on Next Button.
Step-7: In the PPP Username and Password page, delete the default username and password and type the Username and Password as given by BSNL and scroll down the page. Check whether Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local ports (Default Enabled) Check box is ticked. Click on Next Button.
Step-8: In the Enable IGMP Multicast, and WAN Service page, Click on Next Button.
Step-9: WAN Setup - Summary page will appear. Click on SAVE Button
Step-10: Now the WAN Setup page will appear. Click on Save & Reboot button.
The Modem will reboot and after 2 minutes, Device Info page will appear.
- and done