Which is the best mobile network to have ?

Which is the best mobile network to have in our mobile ?
The following are the mobile service providers in INDIA 

[ol][li]Airtel[/li][li]Idea Cellular[/li][li]Reliance Communications[/li][li]Vodafone[/li][li]BSNL[/li][li]Tata DoCoMo [/li][li]Aircel[/li][li]Uninor[/li][li]MTS[/li][li]Videocon[/li][li]MTNL[/li][li]Loop Mobile[/li][/ol]

Pls tell the advantage and disadvantage of each and every network.
In case of Airtel, most say that we get best services after applying PORTABILITY. Leave the services offered to retain customers during portability and tell me about usual services that they offer.

Also tell me the network which provides best offers classifying into Call packs, SMS packs, Data packs.
Airtel is the best one, which everyone knows, for its service and network availability, and you can have it if you can spend much money.
Idea is the next to airtel, which is almost similar to Airtel in range of data speed and VAS and the drawback is signal problem.(I personally use Idea,i get full tower in city, but at my college, i wont get tower at all..Notworking. I wont be able to make a call..)
Various RC's are available for Idea for all Call,SMS,and data packs ...I'm satisfied with their service much in the city limit...

BSNL is the next one, i would prefer. they charge very low amount for browsing... it is the advantage..other than this there is nothing to say abt bsnl..
Somesh - V+ Team Junior Moderator - Want for other subjects also? Arrow CLICK HERE
@somesh: Thanx for your information bro.In my college I get BSNL tower but not airtel.
Many suggest me to move to DOCOMO. What's you view on that ?

Which is the best mobile network to have ?