Hello There, Guest! RegisterLogin with Facebook
Login with Facebook

New Anna University Nov / Dec 2016 Examination Important Questions
New Anna University (UG / PG) Nov/Dec 2016 and Jan 2017 Theory , Practical Exam Timetable
>>> Anna University Sixth Semester Question Bank Collection (R2013) ECE,MECH,CSE,IT,EEE,CIVIL,EIE
>>> Anna University November/December 2015 Examination Question Papers
>>> Anna University Study Materials for all Departments
>>> Anna University Question Papers : April May June 2015 Question Papers | Nov Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 Question Papers

Register or Login to Submit Study Materials , Shoutbox and also to access Many Features !!

Vidyarthiplus Shop :: Handwritten Premium Lecture Notes
Share your Study Materials with us
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

What happen to V+ yesterday night

Yesterday night when i was using V+, I got the following error.
Usually i get some server error after which I refresh the page and get the V+ content.

But yesterday (Exactly after 10:30 Pm), I can't post the content. I cant even open V+ to view the site.

This was existing till today morning (Around 6 Am).I don't know whether admin knows about this problem or not.

I request V+ admin to avoid such server down (or) what so problem occurring in the server.

Ya bro, i kwn this issue today morning oly, n i cleared it morning itself... It was due to high server load, i took necessary steps to reduce the server load, if u found any error, plz inform me...

New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

ya.. i too faced the server error problem...

Somesh - V+ Team Junior Moderator - Want for other subjects also? Arrow CLICK HERE

Subscribe

Recommend on Google