21-02-2013, 11:39 PM
National Level Symposium
Dr.pauls engineering college
Organized By Department Of CIVIL
[ol][li]Technical quiz[/li][li]Brick Built[/li][li]CAD Design[/li][li]CAD modeling[/li][li]paper presentation[/li][/ol]
Paper presentation topics:
1. Development of safe-city strategies using G.I.S.Keywords: Crime mapping, use of G.I.S. as a counter-terrorism tool
2. Impact of climate change in water resource planningKeywords: Sea level rise, Water resources, Human security,Water resource sharing
3. Integration of Land use and Transportation PlanningKeywords: Synergy between land use and traffic, Mass transportation systems
4. Efficient & Eco-friendly Construction MaterialsKeywords: (w.r.t. structural engineering) Geo-polymer concrete, Self-compacting concrete, Nano-Fiber induced concrete, High Strength concrete, High Performance concrete, Non Destructive Test of structures
5. Disaster Management & MitigationKeywords: Aseismic Analysis & Design (recent developments in analysis & design), disaster management, Repair & Retro-fit strategies as compare and contrast.
6. Sustainable Technologies in Civil Engineering: (w.r.t. energy, waste and water) Zero energy building, green buildings and concepts pertaining to sustainable methods employed in their construction and maintenance.
7. Green Building
8. Transport and highway Engineering
Important Dates And Instruction:
last date of submission:28.2.2013.
date of intimation:2.3.2013.
symposium on:march 8th 2013
Event LocationPauls nagar pulichapallam,vanur [taluk],villupuram dt 605109
For more details, Click Here