Hello There, Guest! RegisterLogin with Facebook
Login with Facebook

Anna University Exams from 23rd to 28th Nov 2015 is Postponed due to inclement weather
Anna University Postponed dates and Rescheduled time table Nov / Dec 2015 Exams
Anna University (UG / PG) Important Questions and Study Materials for Nov/Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 Theory Examination
>>> Anna University (UG / PG) Nov/Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 Theory , Practical Exam Timetable
>>> Anna University Study Materials for all Departments
>>> Anna University Chennai B.E./B.TECH/B.Arch All Semester Syllabus Regulation 2013
>>> Anna University Question Papers : April May June 2015 Question Papers | Nov Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 Question Papers

Register or Login to Submit Study Materials , Shoutbox and also to access Many Features !!

Vidyarthiplus Shop :: Handwritten Premium Lecture Notes
Share your Study Materials with us
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Water Level Indicator using BC548 Transistor (Mini Project)

Water Level Indicator Using BC548 Transistor

Components :

Total Components : 4
  • 3 Different Color of LED
  • Led - LED used to indicate the level of Water present in tank.
  • 1 Buzzer
  • Buzzer - If the water is full, buzzer will turn on hence the user can switch off the sump.
  • Battery - 9v, Battery for Power supply.
  • Transistor - BC548
  • This project uses the working principle (switching concept of Transistor).
Circuit Diagram :

Water will conduct electricity, place different length wires for different level of indications when water level goes up (touches wires) different level Indicators(LED’s) will be turned on thro’ transistors .

New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

this is yours na bro

"We learn from our failure, not from our success"

No.. Mine using this Concept... But Used 8051 and LCD to Display, and automatic Motor on/off... I will post once i finished my Report...Smile

New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Recommend on Google