After months of preparations for your entrance examinations and for other college test. Now you have got admission into a Professional course.
The cost of education increases every year faster. Students are an unfortunate fact of life. Don't worry students there are more banks offering Student Loan schemes.
This thread will be exclusive for the details of Student Loan or Education Loan details.
I have listed some documents which are needed to apply in most banks.
- Admission letter of the Educational Institute giving details of year wise fee, boarding & lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/DOB and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of mark sheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors.(optional)
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Govt approved valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport/Visa, cost of air fare (documentary detail) in case of studies abroad.
V+ is always here to help you(Students).