05-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Certificates Needed For TNEA 2013 :
- Nativity Certificate : Tamil Nadu Native candidates who have not studied any one of VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Standard or whole in Tamil Nadu needs to submit Nativity Certificate along with the application for TNEA 2013.
- First Graduate tuition fee exemption : Tamil Nadu native candidates who are to be first graduate in a family, those who are attending counselling and joined in professional courses in Government / Aided and Self-Financing Engineering Colleges alone are eligible. (If the applicant ,s brother or sister has already availed First Graduate Tuition Fee concession for studying Professional Courses, then the applicant is not eligible for such concession).
- Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman - Certificate No. III
- Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighters - Certificate No. IV
- Medical certificate for Orthopedically Differently Abled persons - Certificate No. V
- Medical certificate for Hearing Impaired - Certificate No. VI
- Medical certificate for Visually Impaired - Certificate No. VII
“Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise...”