Hello There, Guest! RegisterLogin with Facebook
Login with Facebook

>>> Anna University Sixth Semester Question Bank Collection (R2013) ECE,MECH,CSE,IT,EEE,CIVIL,EIE
>>> Anna University Study Materials for all Departments
>>> Anna University Question Papers : April May June 2015 Question Papers | Nov Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 Question Papers

Register or Login to Submit Study Materials , Shoutbox and also to access Many Features !!

Vidyarthiplus Shop :: Handwritten Premium Lecture Notes
Share your Study Materials with us
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Marc Hawkes
(V+ New Member)
V+ New Member

Registration Date: 10-07-2014
Date of Birth: 04-04-1985 (32 years old)
Local Time: 22-03-2018 at 04:51 AM
Status: Offline

Marc Hawkes's Forum Info
Joined: 10-07-2014
Last Visit: 19-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 0 (0 threads per day | 0 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 7 Minutes, 44 Seconds
Members Referred: 0
Reputation: 0 [Details]
Rupees: Rs.0.14
Additional Info About Marc Hawkes
Sex: Male
Location: Gothenburg
Bio: "If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent". - Warren Buffet.

I am relaxed and outgoing. Part of the family business which comprises a few pharmacy & cosmetic stores. Enjoy Friday catch-up's at the boutique Investment Bank owned by my brother......so long as its not a Black Friday on the markets !! At weekends enjo
Name: Marc Hawkes


Recommend on Google