Competitive Exam Quiz - Test your brilliance.

hello everyone, here is it a list of few questions from various competitive exams. Solve these questions logically.
If get more than 7, then you are genius...!!
5-7 correct, good...!!
less than 5, you will have to improve.
1) There are 3 rooms
1. Gold Coins
2. Currency Notes
3. Cotton Bags
If the 3 rooms catch FIRE, on which room will the ambulance pour water 1st?
-----
2) the manufacturer of an article make a profit of 25%, the wholesale dealer makes a profit of 20% and retailer makes a profit of 28%, find the manufacturing price of the article if the retailer sold it for Rs48.
-----
3) A boy is walking around in a carnival and he sees a single man in a booth. He walks up to the man and asks what the booth is for. "Well," says the man, "If I can't write your exact weight on this slip of paper, I pay you $ 20. If I get it right, you pay me $20." The boy looks around, and seeing no scales, agrees. 5 minutes later, the man has gotten $20 from the boy. How?
------
4) If BAT=23, CAT=24
then BALL= ??
- - - -
5) What mathematical symbol would you put in between 5 and 9, to get a number bigger then 5 and smaller than 9?
------
6) Whats is it that's always coming but never arrives??
------
7) 3+5+6=151872
5+5+6=253094
5+6+7=303585
5+5+3=251573
then
9+4+7=_______?
-----
8)
I am a word with five letters, when you remove 1st letter, i am found on your body. When you remove another letter, i am everywhere.
What is the five letter word?
-----
9) Riddle: Two words with millions letters. What is it?
------
10) Find the smallest positive mathematical number which is
spelled in an alphabetical order ?
Try now.... keep your mind relaxed & solve.
"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"
1. cotton bags
2. 20.835
4. 27
5. >
7. 3663__
8. Chair
9. millions letters
10. Zero
If you want to win the world, be ready to lose yourself!!

Rocky Welcomes you!!!! Sniper
@Rocky only 4th & 8th is correct.
"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"

Competitive Exam Quiz - Test your brilliance.