Question Paper Code :91409
B.E / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION , NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
EC 2305 / EC 55 / 10144 EC 504 - TRANSMISSION LINES AND WAVEGUIDES
(Common to PTEC 2305 Transmission Lines and Waveguides for B.E. (Part-Time) Fourth, Semester Electronics and Communication Engineering - Regulation 2009)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
(Smith chart is to be provided)
Answer ALL questions.
1. What is constant K filter? Why it is called prototype filter section?
2. A prototype LPF is to be designed which must have Ro = 600 n, fc = 1 KHz. Find filter elements [ Land C].
3. Define wavelength of the line.
4. What is the significance of reflection coefficient?
5. List parameters of the open wire line at high frequencies.
(Attachment the Attachment)
8. State the significance of dominant mode of propagation.
9. A rectangular wave guide with a 5 em x 2 em cross is used to propagate TM11 mode at 10 GHz. Determine the cut off wave length.
10. Mention the applications of resonant cavities.
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EC2305
Subject Name :TRANSMISSION LINES AND WAVEGUIDES
Study Material Description :QP
TLW Nov Dec 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 143.5 KB / Downloads: 2,633)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.