Question Paper Code: 91442
B.E. / BTech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE 2255 / EE 46 / EC 1261 A / 08028Q029/10133 EE406 A - DIGITAL LOGIC CIRCUITS
(Common to PTEE 22551 101-33EE 406 - Digital Logic Circuits for B.E (Part-Time) Second !Third Semester - EEE : Regulation 2009/2010)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
1.. Draw the logic-diagram of an half adder.
2. What are the applications of multiplexer?
3. Implement T flip flop using JK flipflop.
4. Define state.
5. What are the disadvantages of asynchronous sequential circuit?
6, Define racing.
7. How to program and erase the-contents of EPROM?
8. What is advantages of EeL over TTL?
9. List out the operators used in vHDL.
10. What is a test bench?
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EE2255
Subject Name IGITAL LOGIC CIRCUITS
Study Material Description :QP
EE2255 DLC Nov Dec 2014 QP V+.pdf (Size: 161.93 KB / Downloads: 1,162)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.