03-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Question Paper Code : 51511
B.E. / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2014.
GE 2112 - FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTING AND
(Common to All Branches)
(Regulation 2008)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A- (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. List any two important characteristics of computers.
2. List some of the key hardware and software technologies of fifth generation computers.
3. How will you- convert a binary number 110 a gray code? What is the gray code equivalent of 11001 H .
4. What do you mean by system software? Give examples.
1.5. Differentiate between Internet and World Wide Web.
6. What are the protocols used for mail transfer?
7. List any two characteristics and two advantages of pseudo code.
8. .Illustrate the structure of a C program
9. State any two.library functions for string handling and their purpose.
10. List any two preprocessor directives in G.
GE2112 FOC May 2014 QP.pdf (Size: 464.32 KB / Downloads: 3,483)
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here