How to get into government job?

Most people suggest us to try for government job.But most of government vaccines are filled by exams around india. May I know. what is the exact road map for an engineering student to reach government sector?
nesan, proud to be in V+ Team.
For Govt. Exams there is a heavy competition... if you start from central government, you could write exams like Staff Selection Commission (SSC) .. exams include combined higher secondary level (+2) and combined graduate level where any graduate can attempt the test to land on a govt. job.. moreover many exams are also conducted by SSC.. browse for the notifications regularly.. next comes the Bank jobs, here, SBI conduct exams seperately (salary 45k per month) and all other nationalised banks unitedly conduct exams in the name of IBPS for clerical post.. starting salary is 35k per month.. many engineers are aiming for this job.. (me too.. Smile ) .. and next can write test on Railway (RRB - toughest for engineers) and UPSC .. i think u know about it..
Under state level govt jobs, just go to TNPSC website and lookout for notifications.. VAO, SI, Group 4 , 2, 1 etc.. posts are there... any other details/exams you know?? please share it.... @nesan
Somesh - V+ Team Junior Moderator - Want for other subjects also? Arrow CLICK HERE
right now ssc exams on it's way and you can check the ssc exam schedule here

[Image: ssc_2015.png]

How to get into government job?