16-08-2013, 10:00 PM
REVALUATION PROCEDURE APRIL/MAY 2013
B.Arch. and PG EXAMINATIONS
1. The Colleges are instructed to Attachment and print the results from the web portal. Hard copies of the results will not be sent to the colleges from the office of the Controller of Examinations.
2. All the candidates irrespectiveof the GRADE/MARK secured in the University Examinations can apply for Revaluation.
3. To apply, a student can opt forany one of the following two options:
Option 1:Apply for Revaluation only with a fee of Rs.400/- per script.
Option 2:Apply for Photocopy–cum–Revaluation with a fee of Rs.700/- per script.
4. Only Candidates who have applied for Photocopy-cum-Revaluation are eligible for the Review for their answer script (by remitting the prescribed fee) only after the Publication of the Revaluation Results, if not satisfied with the revalued results. Those who have applied only for Revaluation are not eligible for the review of their answer scripts. The details of the ReviewProcedure will be announced along with their revaluation results.
5. Photocopying and Revaluationwork are being carried out simultaneously. If any discrepancy is noticedin the valuation after getting the Photocopy, the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of examinations through their respective Colleges within 3 days from the date of receipt of the Photocopy.
6. Separate application has beenprescribed for Revaluation and Photocopy-cum-Revaluation.
The applications may be obtained from the Office of the Principal of the College.
The last date for applying for Revaluation is 21-08-20 13 andthe students can apply from 14-08-2013 onwards.
"It is very easy to defeat someone, But It's very hard to win someone" - Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam