Total Quality Management 2012 Important Questions
Subject Code : GE2022
Subject Name : Total Quality Management
1. Explain the 7 steps in strategic planning.
2. Explain in detail about 14 points of Deming philosophy.
3. Explain about quality council and quality planning.
4. Explain the contribution of Juran to the quality movement.
5. Explain in detail about Juran Trilogy
1.Discuss about Maslow's need hierarchy theory and Herzberg's two factor theory for motivation?
2. Explain in detail about 5S, PDSA & kaizen
3. Discuss about the supplier partnership procedures
4. Explain the following
(a) Juran Triology
(b) PDSA cycle
© Maslow’s theory of need hierarchy
5.Explain the following:
© Supplier rating & relationship development.
1.Explain in detail about the steps involved in the benchmarking process
2.Explain in detail
(a) Process capability
(a) Six sigma
3. Discuss the objectives, process, stages and benefits of FMEA
4. Explain in detail about six sigma
5. Explain about the new seven tools of quality and its application in detail
1.Discuss about the objectives, process, outcome and benefits of quality functional deployment (QFD)
2. Explain briefly about the following
(a) Taguchi quality loss fuction.
(b) pillars of TPM
3. Discuss in detail about cost of quality
4. discuss in detail about the steps involved in the TPM process.
1. Explain about quality system auditing
2. Discuss the implementation of ISO 9000:2000 quality systems
3. Explain about the philosophy and the requirements of ISO 9000 : 2000
4. Explain about the auditing process and role of external agencies.
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here