Hello There, Guest! RegisterLogin with Facebook
Login with Facebook

Anna University TNEA 2018 Rank List Published. Login to know your Rank.
Anna University April May 2018 Exam Results
Anna University Latest News , Updates and Announcements
>>> Anna University Sixth Semester Question Bank Collection (R2013) ECE,MECH,CSE,IT,EEE,CIVIL,EIE
>>> Anna University Study Materials for all Departments
>>> Anna University Question Papers : April May June 2015 Question Papers | Nov Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 Question Papers

Register or Login to Submit Study Materials , Shoutbox and also to access Many Features !!

Vidyarthiplus Shop :: Handwritten Premium Lecture Notes
Share your Study Materials with us
Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here

Way to introduce during interview

This is the way I would introduce myself in a personal interview-
Well, I am tushar mali from solapur. Currently I am pursuing B.E. in the stream of electrical engg. at Sinhgad College of Engg. Solapur. I have completed my diploma from Govt. Polytechnic Solapur with 81%
My final year project is "The Fire-Droid: an embedded system for fire detection & suppression". The reason why I chose such a topic is that I will be learning many new things related to programming, mechanical, electronics engg. In the same way, Though I am from electrical engg, I can easily cope with many new things.

This was all about me. Now about my family, I have a younger sister. My parents work in health dept. From them, I have learnt discipline, punctuality & dedication towards our work. & from My mom, I hv learned to manage the things well, planning, organising & coordinating things..

My short term goal is to get placed in your company & long term goal is to see myself rising to higher positions & be an integral part of my company's progress & development. Thats all! :-)

"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zoho Interview Questions, Interview Process and Preparation Tips Srini 0 28,167 12-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Srini
  INTERVIEW SKILLS [ALL ABOUT INTERVIEW] Prabakar 1 922 22-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Last Post: SRM
  Interview Materials and Ideas - Things to Think About Before the Interview Prabakar 0 1,074 18-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Prabakar

Nice WAY @TUSH_8600

"It is very easy to defeat someone, But It's very hard to win someone"                                                                                        - Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam

Subscribe

Recommend on Google

Vidyarthiplus Whatsapp