Way to introduce during interview

This is the way I would introduce myself in a personal interview-
Well, I am tushar mali from solapur. Currently I am pursuing B.E. in the stream of electrical engg. at Sinhgad College of Engg. Solapur. I have completed my diploma from Govt. Polytechnic Solapur with 81%
My final year project is "The Fire-Droid: an embedded system for fire detection & suppression". The reason why I chose such a topic is that I will be learning many new things related to programming, mechanical, electronics engg. In the same way, Though I am from electrical engg, I can easily cope with many new things.

This was all about me. Now about my family, I have a younger sister. My parents work in health dept. From them, I have learnt discipline, punctuality & dedication towards our work. & from My mom, I hv learned to manage the things well, planning, organising & coordinating things..

My short term goal is to get placed in your company & long term goal is to see myself rising to higher positions & be an integral part of my company's progress & development. Thats all! :-)
"Literary education is of no value, if it is not able to build up a sound character"
Nice WAY @TUSH_8600
"It is very easy to defeat someone, But It's very hard to win someone"                                                                                        - Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam

Way to introduce during interview