Who gives More Tension to Students ? Parents or Teachers ??

Only anna university top ranking colleges had made their students to equip with present scenario world.
Many private colleges did SPOON FEEDING ,so the students are not allowed to expose their talents
So the syllabus of anna university should be updated with present technology
MUKIL, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Mar 2013.
In some colleges,, they don't allow the students to participate even in symposiums on other colleges and culturals... In a college near my town,, It is working day in some sundays also
If you want to win the world, be ready to lose yourself!!

Rocky Welcomes you!!!! Sniper
@Saravanan @srini @Rocky Raj In my point of view , faculties and the Anna university is the Main Reason .. bcoz the faculties need to be well educated ., even though they are educated some of them doesn't know how to teach the Students .. they Giving more stress by Giving the Tests and special classes,, Test is also fine , they are for our practice .. but in some other colleges (i dont like to Mention there names) calling to their parents and saying your son/daughter is not studying well and he/she got failed in the test , etc.. and more things like this., sloping the Students life.. and makes their parents to angry with their Son/daughter ..
“Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise...”

Who gives More Tension to Students ? Parents or Teachers ??