Question Paper Code : 91454
B.E / B.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2014.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
EE 2401 / 10133 / EE 701 / EE 71 - POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL
(Common to PTEE 2401110133 EE 701- Power System Operation and Control for
B.E. (part - Time) Fifth Semester - Electrical and Electronics Engineering-
(Regulation 2009/2010)Time: Three hours
Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A (10 x 2 = 20.marks)
1. Distinguish between load curve and load duration curve.
2. Define the term Diversity factor .
. 3. What is meant by Control area?
4. State the Control objective of Two area load frequency control.
5.. State the relation between voltag~, power and reactive power at a node.
6. State the advantage of Switched capacitors in voltage control,
7.' Draw the incrementalcost curve of thermal unit.
8~ State the different constraints in unit commitment problem.
9. What is meant by Power System Security?
10. List the applications of SCADA.
(For Part B Questions, Attachment the Attachment)
Full Name :Arumugam.P
College Name :SNS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Subject Code :EE2401
Subject Name : POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL
Study Material Description :QP
EE2401 PSOC Nov Dec 2014 QP Original.pdf (Size: 135.25 KB / Downloads: 1,565)
aaru, proud to be a member of Vidyarthiplus.com (V+) - Online Students Community since Jan 2013.