Anna University Instructions regarding April May 2021 Exam and November / December 2020 Re-Exam

OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
ANNA UNIVERSITY :: CHENNAI - 25
NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2020 (REEXAMINATION)
AND
APRIL/MAY 2021 EXAMINATIONS

- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS 

Anna University has released a Special Instruction for the students attending November / December 2020 and April / May 2021 Examination. Candidates are requested to Attachment their hall ticket from the COE Portal. Details regarding hall ticket Attachment are already published at V+ at here : Click Here

* Candidates are requested to fill the answer sheet in blue/black ink or ball point pen and should not to leave any pages blank in the Answer scripts. Blank pages, if any, should be struck off using a pen.

* Make sure Students Roll number , Subject Code are correctly filled in the answer sheet.

The mode of examination is take home and the duration of the examination is 3 hours only.

Update Anna University November December 2020 (RE-Exam) and April May 2021 Exam Timetable

EXAMINATION SESSION DETAILS :

COVER PAGE OF THE ANSWER SCRIPT:
The cover page of the answer script should be in the format as in Annexure-I. The students appearing for the examinations must fill the information in this sheet for each
examination and leave the back side of the cover page (Annexure-I) as blank. 

DISPATCHING OF THE ANSWER SCRIPT:
The Label given in Annexure-II should be printed, filled and pasted on the cloth lined cover while dispatching the hard copy of the Answer Script to the Principal.

NOTE: A flowchart is provided IN THE NEXT PAGE as quick reference for the students appearing for the examinations.

Detailed Instruction along with ANNEXURE - I & II are attached below.

Attachment
.pdf   AnnexureI and II.pdf (Size: 1.32 MB / Downloads: 492)
New Share your Study Materials with us : Click Here
Info
Update Anna University Students may contact 8248520989 for clarification related to the Registration for Examinations (Between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)